The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wow. The Damned Rock


Wow. The Damned Rock
Originally uploaded by partTimeSock.
Jeez. The Damned rock. See them live. Seriously good shit. Captain Sensible, although apparently a 'wanker' according to the crowd, is also holding the whole bag together.



Bummer is, I'm going to break my vow about not buying anymore ascap/riaa/etc music cos I need the anthology... And so do you. Trust me on this.



Sorry about the picture, but that is really The Damned performing Eloise (which is a cover according to my mate who sorted the tickets, shocker). Pants mobile phone photo. But so cool to blog from a concert. And I'm buzzed by these guys, big style.



The wankers in the other side of me seem to be here to critisize. ' It's like the '79 show' etc.' Five mins, then I'll probably get thumped :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:31 am, Anonymous sockswife said…

    and there beer rocked too??? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home