The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Useful if you have a phone that plays MP3s (and a Mac)

Like the look of this:

SyncTunes is a small application that can copy tracks from an iTunes playlist and downloaded iTunes podcasts to a mounted volume (e.g. such as a SD card in a card reader, or a PDA's expansion card using Missing Sync).

SyncTunes 1.3.2 – Mac OS X – VersionTracker

If you use Smart playlists in iTunes, be aware that this util updates the last played date and the play count while transferring the files to the card. Unfortunately, that would hit me quite hard as I use ipodder and Smart Playlists to serve up fresh podcasts I haven't listened to, and I haven't marked not to play (I rate them with 1 star).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home