The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

lastminute.comedy Podcast

I was listening to Adam Curry's Daily Source Code podcast earlier this month (I think it was this one), and he put out an appeal for comedians to join him at Podshow. Having the email of Paulyb at lastminute.comedy, I emailed him suggesting it might not be a bad idea to get in contact with Adam. Unfortunately Paul had no idea what podcasting is, even after my (less than cogent) explanation. I explained again, he went and had a strong whiskey and a lie down and talked to some guys at his radio station. The result, in spite of my inept explanations, is the Punky podcast feed! First episode now available by subscribing to the feed or here (mp3 file).

I had to post as I am inordinately chuffed about it, even though I did almost nothing apart from confuse an already confused comedian with funny hair.

Good on you Paulyb. Hope it goes well.

Come to think of it, I still have no idea whether he talked to Adam :).

Update: link on the site to Paul's Damn Announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home