The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Howstuffworks "How the Future Force Warrior Will Work"

Howstuffworks "How the Future Force Warrior Will Work". From a purely techy point of view, this is fantastic (in all senses of the word). This how I wanted my Action Man to be when I was kid. It sounds like pure sci-fi. Keill Radnor territory.

They talk about making the solider a "more stable weapons platform", think Alien 2 (or maybe 3, must watch them again) and Ripley in the exoskelton, add a Hellfire missile or two (I know, it's air-to-ground, but they'll prob have James Bond jet packs working by then). That'll reduce the length of the Kill Chain then.

No idea how the technorati thing. Opps.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 pm, Blogger Dan B said…

    From a completely geeky tech perspective this is soo cool. Otherwise I'm mortified ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home