The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another boring bomb alert


Another boring bomb alert
Originally uploaded by partTimeSock.
So we're at KX, waiting to leave and the driver comes on the tannoy thingy, "don't think you're getting home tonight. I'll get you as far as I can but you're not going all the way" (I kid you not, drivers of trains have to have a certain levity, otherwise they'd go nuts). Suspect package on the line. Joy.



So I'm a bit bored sitting on trains going nowhere, and phone my bro, can I crash at his place in London? Not a problem. View of the Thames, bus journey into work tomorrow. Ah, it's a tough life.... Missing SocksWife though. He's got Sky Plus. I'm going against the "nothing Murdock" grain and watching the Simpsons. Brilliant.


Edited 14-Jul-05 to clear typos (was moblogged and fingers were fat :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home