The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Colgate Bendy Toothbrush

Just got a Colgate bendy toothbrush (one each for SocksWife and moi). Been using for the last couple of days, and there's been something about it that freaks me out, but I couldn't put my finger on it. SocksWife has just started using hers and she said it feels like when you had a loose milk tooth when you were a kid (or had just ridden your face into a parked car, parked brother, some bloke's fist, select... I said that bit, not her), which is exactly what it feels like. Thanks Gorgeous.

Got two more of these toothbrushes in the cupboard, guess that's a few months of having freaky-teeth-falling-out feelings. I could prob get to like it. Be useful to enjoy the sensation in the next fight I get into (on 12 years fight-free and counting:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home