The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Friday, May 13, 2005

OpenPodcast - Good News, Good News

With a Rusco P Coltraine type chuckle at the end of it.

Anyway, got an answer from Ben about OpenPodcast. It should be back at the weekend! Result. Here's his letter:

Thanks to Niall! Yeah, I'm bummed about the downtime. The hosting I had planned for the summer fell through at the last moment so that's the cause for the outage. I have another one lined up now and I'm just waiting for some final pieces to fall into place and then it should be back. I'd expect no later than the end of the weekend.

Thanks for the kind words. And spread the word that openpodcast will be back. :-)

Ben


I will be contributing monthly to Openpodcast from now on. It's a resource for both podcasters and podlisteners alike that I don't think we should be without. True free-speech. If you don't like what you hear, argue back in your post, email the author, flag it with one star and press fst-fwd, or write a script to bin the ones you don't like (thanks to Shawn Milo for that idea).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home