The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Prepping for the holiday

Going into the deep dark wastes of Cumbria, where there isn't a Starbucks or McDonalds with wi-fi for 20 miles-ish. Am going to see if I can borrow someone else's access if anyone's been nice enough to leave one open. MacStumbler seems to fit the bill.

SocksWife is seriously unimpressed that my only prep for the holiday has been to lookup pubs, coffee shops and restaurants with wi-fi and download wardriving components. In future, obfuscation may be the key. I'll pretend I'm creating playlists on iTunes for the journey up... or something. Anything to avoid the packing.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 pm, Anonymous Sockswife said…

    Hurumphh..if I had known this at the time..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home