The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I am a bit drunk

I am not drunk, merely intoxicated... the words of my Junior 4 semantics teacher live on. According to SocksWife I am "shitfaced" and should be in bed. Hurrah for half days off with old buddies from millions of years ago when the world was young and I wasn't 34. 34 goddamnit. That's really old. I was supposed to be dead by now due to my lifestyle.

Glad I'm not cos Mrs M (SocksWife) is great and I wouldn't have met her if I was dead. Further lesson on stating the bleeding obvious available on request after buying me four pints of bitter, preferably something from Badger brewery, although 6X is gooooooood.

Archaeologists, new definition, "those people that dig up stuff that's old, I know it's not architect", from me drinking buddy this arvo.

Oh yeah, DeadAirCrew mentioned the VW advert from a recent post today. Cool.

Must sleep. Mmmmmmm, lovely bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 am, Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said…

    You have a riveting web log and undoubtedly
    must have atypical & quiescent potential for
    your intended readership. May I suggest that
    you do everything in your power to honor
    your Designer/Architect as well as your audience.
    Please remember to never restrict anyone's
    opportunities for ascertaining uninterrupted
    existence for their quintessence.

    Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
    Howdy
    Editor

    'Thought & Humor'
    Cyber-Humor & Cyber-Thought
    http://ilovehowdy.blogspot.com/
    Harvard Humor Club
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harvard_Humor_Club/

     
  • At 12:52 pm, Anonymous Sockswife said…

    Mr M is great too but he was not just "shitfaced" he was completely & utterly shitfaced.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home