The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Dial-up T'Internet

On a dial-up line at the Gosford Public Library. Definately going to McDonalds tomorrow!

I hope Lego doesn't fail. All kids should have some lego. It helps build an inquiring, and problem-solving mind I think. And it's better than Meccano ;).

I was pretty much brought up on Lego, still play occasionally now, with my Lego Robotics System (excellent toy, well worth it). In fact she-who-is-gorgeous built the Technical Lego car the other day. I bought it in 1989 with my first overtime payment (£40 quid) from my first permanent job. Ah youth!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger mekats said…

    Hey parttimesock!
    checkout http://mekats.blogspot.com. Hope you're enjoying your holiday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home