The Sock Diary

Musings of a part-time Sweaty Sock.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Blogging Anonymously

The EFF have an article about how to blog anonymously, with some (mainly US) notes about your legal position. It does explain how to make it difficult to track you down using IP addresses, etc. Interesting.

I'm becoming less worried about anonymity as I carry on with this. My family and some of friends know who I am, and anyone with a bit of spare time and some internet savvy could probably track me down. I think I'm not really worried about it now, although I was originally. I'm not sure why I'm getting less worried about it. Maybe because I'm seeing how many people aren't worrying about it. I still wouldn't like my employer, or a potential employer to know though, even though I'm pretty careful about not posting anything that could annoy them, you never know with big business really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home